Daavlin UV Series Full Body
The UV Series offers the therapeutic effectiveness of ultraviolet phototherapy in a compact size. The Daavlin Full Body Surround Dosimeter is an attractive full-body unit encircles the patient completely so that every part of the body is treated at once for the shortest possible exposure times.
Please contact SunMED’s customer service team at either 833-625-1442 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a private pay price quote.
- The unique, elliptical design of our UV Series enhances the uniform irradiance of the device and also makes efficient use of valuable floor space in offices where space is a concern.
- The UV Series can be equipped with Narrow Band UVB, Broad Band UVB, or UVA lamps. Combination units are also available.
- Optional cooling fans directed downward from the top of the device make treatments more comfortable.
- UV Series devices are manufactured with the control system located outside of the unit to prevent the patient from tampering with the control system while the treatment is in process.
- A digital lock out to prevent unauthorized use and the display of real-time power output readings on demand.
- A platform is available to elevate the patient to the height of the lamps for optimum treatment of the lower legs.
The cost of operating the UV Series is just pennies per treatment! Standard electrical requirements make it economical to operate – no special connections required. However, the more lamps you have the more amperage you will need.
Our exclusive, elliptical design means you need just half the floor space required by other models. An optional platform, custom made for the UV Series, elevates the patient to the level of the bottom of the lamps.
When you choose Integrating Dosimetry to control your device, a special UV sensor measures the intensity of the light and adjusts the treatment time to compensate for any variation in output due to aging of the lamps or other factors. This system gives you the most accurate delivery of ultraviolet light therapy available in any home phototherapy unit. Treatments are programmed in just a few simple keystrokes and one touch operation allows you to conveniently begin, pause or resume any treatment.
The simpler Flex Timer Control option allows treatments to be entered in units of time only, as prescribed by your physician. The state-of-the-art digital timer provides treatment duration accuracy.
A programmable lock-out feature prevents unauthorized use by children or others. When activated, you must enter a pin number to operate the unit.
(Full Body Surround) Dosimeter, Digital
12, 16, 24
Insurance (Pending Approval)