Lohmann & Rauscher Durelast
Durable, exceptionally high compressive power bandage provides strong compression of the extremities in phlebology, as well as for the treatment of acute and chronic lymphedema.
Lohmann & Rauscher Durelast Features/ Benefits
- Lohmann & Rauscher Durelast can be used for support and stress relief in cases of distortion or contusion in traumatology and sports medicine
- Firm grip fabric texture ensures bandage layers hold securely
- Lengthwise extensibility approximately 45 %
- Bandage is latex-free, clip contains latex
- Can be washed up to 95° C/203° F
- Sterilizable by steam
- 121° C/250° F
- 66 % cotton, 34 % polyamide
Lohmann & Rauscher Durelast Fields of application
Very strong compression bandaging (e.g. lymphology and phlebology)
For support and pressure relief of sprains and contusions in traumatology and sports medicine
10 x 5, 6 x 5, 8 x 5
Credit Card, Insurance (Pending Approval)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.