Order Security – As a leading provider of compression items for more than 10 years, and our long standing ability to bill Insurance Carriers for most of these products, we understand the importance of a safe, secure ordering website. We will need to collect certain information for credit card transactions, and a little more information for Insurance transactions.
Order Processing – In stock orders received before 2 pm Eastern timezone will be processed the same day. Orders received after 2 pm or on weekends will be processed the next business day. Some items may arrive in separate shipments.
U.S. Orders – SunMED accepts Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover. We also accept personal checks, and grant orders as well. Please call us toll free at 855-477-4507. Clinics and hospitals are welcome, and we provide discounted rates to those stocking facilities. Invoicing is also available.
International Orders – SunMED accepts Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover. Buyer assumes responsibility for paying all import taxes and duties.
Currency – Unless otherwise stated, all prices are represented and owed in U.S. Dollars.
Delivery Policy – Orders are generally shipped via UPS (United Parcel Service). Orders shipped to Post Office boxes will be shipped via USPS.
Shipping Costs – Orders totaling over $100.00 are eligible for Free standard shipping. Orders under $100.00 will be charged a flat rate of $10.00 shipping. Expedited shipping is available, however additional charges will be incurred.
Commercial Accounts – Payment in full due within 30 days of order receipt. Delinquent accounts will not be able to order until full payment has been received. Orders delinquent over 45 days will be turned over for collection, and only capable of ordering via credit card.
Return, Refund, and Cancellation Policy – All returns must receive Return Authorization Number in advance from SunMED Medical. Contact your representative via 800-714-7434 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization Number. At that time, we will provide instructions on how to return the item(s) to us. Refunds will be processed after the return is received and refund will be made to the original form of payment (check or credit card). Credit card refunds can take up to 2 billing cycles to show on your statement. Orders can be cancelled at no charge prior to shipping. If you wish to cancel an order that has shipped it will be your responsibility to pay return shipping and the return process must be followed.
Order discrepancies must be reported within 14 days of receipt of merchandise. SunMED will pay return shipping charges for any return or exchange due to SunMED error. All products must be returned unused and in their original, unopened packaging.
- Return policies vary by product and SunMED follows manufacturer, government, and infection control return requirements. Returns will only be accepted with a return authorization from SunMED. Save the original packaging. Most product are returned to the manufacturer so return instructions and address must be obtained prior to shipping. Contact your SunMED representative for the return policy on your specific product. Some products cannot be returned if opened due to their personal nature. Policies on our most common products are listed below.
- SunMED accepts returns with an approved Return Authorization on most products within 30 days with the following exceptions:
- Breast pumps and external controllers/charges for neuromodulation cannot be returned if the sealed package has been opened. If a device is returned for credit and upon inspection the seal has been broken or opened, no credit will be issued.
- Phototherapy units are not returnable.
- Custom compression garments cannot be returned but SunMED will facilitate an alteration by the manufacturer to achieve the best fit
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy supplies are not returnable.
- Rental products (Ventilators, Negative Pressure Wound Pumps, CPAPs) must be returned when the rental period is over or converted to purchase. The cost of rental products that are not returned or purchased will be your responsibility.
- The customer is responsible for freight charges on returned products.
Records – Upon order submission customers will receive an immediate initial email describing the service details. This email is a confirmation that SunMED has received your information, however, it is sent prior to credit card processing and/or additional verification by SunMED. In the event that your card was declined, you will receive an additional email stating that the transaction has been closed. After SunMED successfully receives and begins processing this order, you will receive a separate email which acts as your receipt. SunMED urges all customers to retain a copy of their transaction.
User Accounts – All order submissions require a valid user account. If this is your first purchase through the SunMED eCommerce website then an account will be automatically created for you upon your submission. Please look for an email containing important information regarding how to login in the future. Any subsequent orders using your same email address will require you to login to this account.