Lohmann & Rauscher Dauerbinde K
Easy to apply, conforms well to the body and secure long stretch bandages.
Long-stretch and variable compression — these attributes characterize Lohmann & Rauscher Dauerbinde K. Dauerbinde is used as supporting and pressure-relieving dressings for ligaments and joints. Because long-stretch bandages have a high resting pressure, they must be removed when the patient is resting and at night. Because these bandages are so easy to use even those who have little experience applying bandages can apply them. Lohmann & Rauscher Dauerbinde K bandages conform well to the body, are not very bulky and are both sturdy and easy to clean.
Lohmann & Rauscher Dauerbinde K can also be incorporated into a multi-layer bandage as the final bandage to be applied. This technique can help hold the multi-layer bandage together and helps prevent slippage.
Lohmann & Rauscher Dauerbinde K Features/ Benefits
- Easy to apply and conforms well to body contours
- Durable textured fabric structure
- Compressive power can be easily adjusted
- Lengthwise extensibility approximately 180 %
- Bandage is latex-free, clips contain latex
- 86 % cotton, 7 % polyamide, 7 % elastane
Due to the high resting pressure level, the bandage should not be worn overnight or during extended periods of rest.
Lohmann & Rauscher Dauerbinde K Fields of application
- Compression bandaging (lymphology and phlebology)
- Support and stress relief to injured tendon, ligament or muscle
- Dressing retention
- Limb immobilization
|Unit Of Measure|
Credit Card, Insurance (Pending Approval)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.